By becoming a member of DfC, you will be helping to support and enable arts activities and communities in and around Darlington.
Darlington for Culture Ltd is a Non-profit Society for the Benefit of the Community, a form of co-operative, offering membership to user groups and individuals. All members hold a nominal £1 share. Annual fees are £25 for an organisation and just £10 for an individual.
Your DfC membership helps:
- Promote the Arts in Darlington
- Protect Darlington’s cultural heritage
- Give the Arts a voice at the highest levels within the Council
- Support an Arts Festival each year
- Help new acts, artists and events establish with grant support
- Promote the Town as a cultural centre
- Provide active event support with volunteers for organisational members of DfC
- Support and promote the Hippodrome Theatre
- Promote the wellbeing of all
- Promote footfall and economic benefit to Town centre
To join, simply complete and submit a membership form, and annual membership can be paid by Standing Order. Visit the membership page for details and to download the forms.